HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES
- House and land components are covered by separate contracts. The Developer is responsible for providing the land sale contract only, customers will be required to enter into a separate building contract with the relevant builder. Customers should make their own enquiries with the relevant builder directly regarding the housing/ construction or building contract.
- Illustrations, photographs, floorplans, diagrams, views and images are for illustrative purposes and indicative only and:
- may include options and upgrades available at an additional cost;
- may include items, such as landscaping and gardens, driveway, paving, decking, fencing and fittings not supplied by the relevant builder; and
- may not comply with Developer guidelines and title restrictions, including the Peppercorn Hill Design and Siting Guidelines and notice/s of restrictions on the plan of subdivision, unless varied according to requirements set out in such guidelines or restrictions.
- Lot widths and sizes, and any other measurements stated, are estimates for illustrative purposes only. These may change due to Developer and/or Council requirements or changes effected under local, state or federal law.
- All information, tips and checklists provided, and opinions expressed on this website are provided as a guideline only and should not be treated as advice. Customers should seek their own professional advice, including legal and financial advice, before deciding whether to obtain finance or purchase their own home and/or land. This website contains hyperlinks and other content provided by third parties who are not associated with us. We do not in any way endorse or recommend any such third-party content or information. We recommend that you contact the third-party provider if you have any questions regarding such content or information.
- Unless otherwise stated, all list prices are based on the standard façade without any upgrades or options and do not include community infrastructure levy, building permit fees, rock removal or other site costs, bushfire, acoustic or N3 requirements.
- House and land packages, as shown on the website, are only available for the specified lot and home as advertised and is only available until sold or formally offered for sale to a buyer. Prices shown are subject to final contract, and any variations agreed or required under local, state or federal law or any applicable planning controls. Final designs, costs, dimensions, inclusions, and options for any package:
- may change from the information provided on the website;
- may be varied by the Developer or relevant builder without notice;
- may be varied, depending on the options and upgrades chosen by the Purchaser;
- will be set out in the applicable land sale contract or building contract.
- Prices published:
- are based on the standard façade without any upgrade options and do not include rock removal or other site costs, bushfire, acoustic or N3 requirements (unless specified);
- are correct as at the time of publishing but may change without notice after the date of printing or publishing; and
- do not include stamp duty, legal fees, community infrastructure levy, building permit fees or any other costs incurred in connection with the purchase.
- Developer approval is subject to the terms of the applicable land sale contract and Developer Design and Siting Guidelines, and any title restrictions (where applicable). The Developer reserves the right to withdraw any house & land package at any time without notice including in circumstances where the land or home becomes unavailable, sold or formally offered for sale to a buyer.
TOWNHOMES - CASCADE RELEASE
*Offer valid until advertised package is sold out. Fees, terms, and conditions apply https://nostrahomes.com.au/terms.html. Loan repayment amounts are based on principal and interest repayments over a loan term of 30 years with an interest rate of 3.24 % p.a. and a comparison rate of 3.58% p.a. and also factoring a 90% loan of the package price (available from Westpac Flexi First Option Home loan Special rate as of 29th July 2022). Interest rates are subject to change. The Comparison rate is based on a $150,000 loan term and over a 25-year loan term. Applicants must have enough savings to pay for the land and build deposit of 5% for each contract plus mortgage insurance, registration and legal fees, stamp duty and any other fees and charges less the First Home Owner Grant for those applicants eligible to receive this grant. The advertised government charges assumes that the first home buyers stamp duty exemption will apply. Please see www.sro.vic.gov.au for further details and the eligibility criteria. All loan applications must comply with the lenders credit assessment criteria before any loan offer can be made. Loan applications to be arranged through Mortgage Domayne (Australian Credit Licence 389087). Applicants should be aware that repayments are based on an annual figure then divided by 52 weeks. Applicants should seek independent financial and legal advice before making any decision. Fees and charges are estimates and should be confirmed by banks formal letter of offer. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. All statistics provided are based on 2022 research and data on the Melbourne land market, as prepared by RPM Real Estate Group. Link to website: https://www.rpmrealestate.com.au/. Construct ALM Pty Ltd ACN is a Registered Building Practitioner. Builder Licence Number CDB-U 48474.
Subject to terms and conditions. Land and build contracts for specified lot, available until sold. Customers will be required to enter into separate land and building contracts with the land developer and builder respectively. Please direct all building enquiries to Nostra / Construct ALM Pty Ltd (Builder) or go to www.nostrahomes.com.au. Packages not available in conjunction with any other promotions or offers. Prospective buyers should make and rely on their own enquiries and seek independent legal and financial advice. The information contained in this promotional material including statements, figures, images, and representations are indicative only, are current on the date of publication, and may change without notice. Images may include artist impressions and computer-generated images that are for general illustration purposes only, which may not be to scale and may differ from the final built form. This document is not a contract and is not binding. Your land sale contract will set out all binding terms relating to the lot, and your building contract with the Builder will set out all binding terms for the build. The promoter, DFC (Woodstock) Pty Ltd, is not affiliated with the Builder and makes no representation for or on the Builder’s behalf. DFC (Woodstock) Pty Ltd is the Project Manager for the Peppercorn Hill Estate. The Peppercorn Hill name is a registered trademark used under license © 2022.